Monday, November 1, 2010

A Happy Engagement

The story begins with an amazing person named Britney who just happens to be one of the most friendly, peaceful, and genuine girls I know. I have known Britney for two years now as we were both Resident Assistants together in Wheeler Hall here at CMU. Although i'm still stuck here being an RA (which i do love) Britney has found an amazing man to call her future husband. Welcome Jarrod into the picture. Although i've honestly only met Jarrod a handful of times, I know tons about him from the 'not so quiet' Britney, enough to say he too is a genuine person. In short, I think they were made for each other. 

So although i will always shy away from engagement photos (and would never step up to do a wedding..sorry :-) ) when Britney asked me to shoot their photos i couldn't step down.

So here are a couple 'sneak peak' shots, my wedding gift to you both, of your engagement photos!

:-)

Britney Engagement

Britney Engagement

Britney Engagement



Britney Engagement

Britney Engagement



.Chris Bacarella


Ill update my Flickr with other photos, so check it periodically for updates.

FLICKR 

No comments:

Post a Comment