Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Washington D.C., Feature Hunting: Part 1

Part 1: Feature Hunting

was lucky enough to have the opportunity to travel to Washington D.C. for President Barack Obamas Inauguration and I just cannot say enough about the experience. As a photojournalism student graduating in May, being put in the middle of the nations largest event, in an unfamiliar area, to capture emotion and hunt for features was the most rewarding experience I have encountered so far. I connected with people from many different backgrounds and grew as a photographer because of this.

Below are some of my photos from Inauguration day.


















Visit www.christopherbacarella.com for more detailed info about each photo.

Please take a peak at Part 2, where I am featuring photos of people who asked me to snag a pic of them as I was walking around.

Thanks,

Christopher Bacarella

No comments:

Post a Comment