Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Winter Engagement: Rich and Jessica

Rich and Jessica have been long overdue for some engagement photos! Between busy schedules, broken equipment, and very bad weather the photos were pushed back and pushed back for months! Finally, with equipment ready, days off, and the sun out, Rich, Jessica and I explored the city of Mount Pleasant. We headed to the typical spots i enjoy shooting at with NO complaints from Rich or Jessica (keep in mind with the windchill it was about negative 8 degrees outside when we shot). Although, I did not expect complaining from either one of them. I will say I've known Rich for my entire college career so far (He is a brother of mine in Phi Kappa Tau fraternity) and from the last couple years knowing him he is the kind of guy who would do anything to help another person out (even though his sarcastic remarks may make some think other wise..haha). Jessica came into my life about the same time as Rich, they have been together since I have known them. Actually, I think i've seen Jessica around our fraternity house more so than Rich! She is a warm hearted person who is always fun to have around. She loves to joke and have fun and like Rich, is always willing to help someone out.

I'd like to thank both of them for letting me shoot their engagement photos and not complaining about the negative degree weather! You guys are both amazing people!

PS: Remember, I owe you guys another round of shooting when the weather gets warmer!

Here are just a couple photos of Rich and Jessica's Winter Engagement Session:

A winter engagement

A winter engagement

A winter engagement

A winter engagement



.Chris Bacarella

No comments:

Post a Comment